Monday, March 5, 2012

Coming Soon (And I'm Sorry It's Been So Long)

Hello friends! I am so sorry that it has been so long since I last posted. My grandpa passed away two weeks ago and I've been playing catch up ever since (I took a week off for the funeral and to be with family). However, I think I'm finally getting things back together and organized. I'll be posting some Dr. Seuss items later this week and a great St. Paddy's Day packet I've been working on. I just wanted to let you know I have not disappeared :) Look for some fun things coming up!
My Grandpa and Me!

4 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss!
    Looks like he was a very special man.

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious pic! So sorry for your loss!

    Laura
    llmartin305@gmail.com
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bri-
    I am so sorry for your loss!
    I lost my grandpa in October and it was a devastating. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. Lots of prayers, hugs, and smiles in your direction!
    Hang in there... he will always be with you:)
    Miss S
    Just Teaching...Kindergarten Edition

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big thank you to all of you for your kind words and wonderful thoughts. I am so sorry Miss S for your loss as well. It is always difficult to lose someone you are close to. Thank you all again.

    Bri

    ReplyDelete