Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's Up! My Teachers Notebook Clipart Is Up and Running!

Ok, my friends, after many days of trying to work out the kinks, I finally have my Teachers Notebook Clipart account up and running.YAY! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! All you have to do is go to teachersnotebook.com click on artists and go to the second page where you will find TAT Clipart. Right now I only have two items up: a Groundhog Day Combo Pack and a 100th Day Combo Pack. I will have my money combo pack up later tonight (my computer at school won't let me upload it). Please let me know what you think about each of them and also what you'd like to see in the future!

And don't forget to become a follower on my TAT Clipart blog--just click here.







4 comments:

  1. You've been tagged by Mrs. L. Click here to figure out how to tag someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! You are talented! I just started following your blog. Stop by my new blog if you get a chance...I have a give-away going on now!

    Thanks,
    Kelly
    "Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats... you are exceptional. I could never do this stuff!
    I want to start my own TPT store but I have to explore all that stuff in a few weeks after I adjust to student teaching and blogging. But I will definitely get my clip art from you! It looks great:)
    Miss S

    ReplyDelete