Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Writing With Paint Bags



My wonderful husband helped me fill these bags the other day with paint! Thank you honey! These are so great because after they are made the kids can use Q-tips or their finger tips to write letters, shapes, etc onto the bags. I would make sure to use really heavy-duty bags so they don't rip especially if they're using a Q-tip because the Q-tips can rip through the plastic. Once you have the bags filled you just tape them onto a piece of poster board and you're ready to go. The poster board helps the letters, shapes, etc show up better. I use them in centers or when I have students who struggle with writing specific letters.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, This a cute and wonderful idea. How long did the paint last in the bag. Also, what type of paint did you use (poster, finger, etc)?

    ReplyDelete